Sturdy construction and slick, aerodynamic design are the hallmarks our modern body board rental. Add a splash of adventure to your memorable Maui beach day.
Maui Boogie Board Rental
- Our compressed foam board offers superior stability in the ocean
- Well-built, modern boogie boards are much less likely to break compared with styrofoam boards
- Includes a convenient wrist-leash to ensure your board stays close in the waves
- The bottom side of your board is ultra-slick for easy mobility
- Available at The Snorkel Store in both standard and XL sizes
- Doubles as a floatation device for snorkeling
- A boogie board is an excellent option for ages 5 to 85
- Ka’anapali Beach, DT Fleming and Napili Bay, right here in Maui, are some of Hawaii’s top spots for boogie boarding
All The Extras For Free
Maui’s world-famous beaches are easy to explore when everything you need is included! Here’s what you’ll get with every Deluxe Snorkel Rental:
- Custom-Fitting: Mask, snorkel and fins are custom-fit for comfort and safety
- Hands-Free Backpack Tote: The simplest, easiest way to get to the beach
- Mask defogger: A $5 value in the store
- Hawaiian Fish ID Card: A $5 value in the store
- Custom Beach Map: We’ll show you all the best snorkeling and free parking near your lodging
- Maui Snorkel Report: Morning updates on Maui’s changing ocean conditions
free boogie board or chair
Reserve 2 or more snorkel sets online now and get a free boogie board or Tommy Bahama beach chair for the same time period!
One freebie per party. Simply write which item you want in the “notes” section at checkout.
Easy Pick Up And Drop Off
Pick up in Ka’anapali and drop off in Kihei or visa versa. Get a full refund, no questions asked, if you need to cancel any rental reservation.
Here’s what folks are saying on yelp: