Add a little adventure to any beach day! A Maui boogie board rental is THE classic way to spice up a relaxing week along Maui’s balmy shorelines.
Maui Boogie Board Rental
- Enjoy the gentle waves of Maui’s epic coastline
- Maui’s warm ocean water makes learning to boogie board easy and fun
- Turn your boogie board into your own personal snorkel boat
- Relax and sightsee while your friends ride the waves
- Turn any day into a fun adventure
- A boogie board is an inexpensive way to ensure you have a good time at the beach
- Great for families—create memories with your kids
- Excellent fun for ages 5 to 85
- Ka’anapali Beach, DT Fleming, Napili Bay, Makena Beach and Oluwalu are some of the top spots for boogie boarding in Maui
All The Extras For Free
Maui’s world-famous beaches are easy to explore when everything you need is included! Here’s what you’ll get with every Deluxe Snorkel Rental:
- Custom-Fitting: Mask, snorkel and fins are custom-fit for comfort and safety
- Hands-Free Backpack Tote: The simplest, easiest way to get to the beach
- Mask defogger: A $5 value in the store
- Hawaiian Fish ID Card: A $5 value in the store
- Custom Beach Map: We’ll show you all the best snorkeling and free parking near your lodging
- Maui Snorkel Report: Morning updates on Maui’s changing ocean conditions
Book 2 or more snorkel sets online now and get a free boogie board or Tommy Bahama beach chair for the same time period. One freebie per group. Just write which item you want in the “notes” section at checkout!
WEB RATES: These 2-For-1 rates are online only. To lock-in these online rates in our physical stores, please fill out the coupon at our home page.
Easy Pick Up And Drop Off AT Either location
Pick up in Ka’anapali and drop off in Kihei or visa versa. Get a full refund, no questions asked, if you need to cancel your rental reservation.
Here’s what folks are saying on Yelp.