Snorkel in the perfect position to see turtles and tropical fish. Our comfortable, easy to use “turtle cruiser” is the perfect accompaniment to our Maui Snorkel Rental.
- Enjoy 30% more time in the water while snorkeling with a float belt
- See more tropical fish and green sea turtles while giving your muscles a break while swimming
- Everyone who snorkels or swims for an extended time should have a float belt
- Go further out in the ocean with the added safety of your float belt
- Puts you in the perfect snorkel position every time
- Keeps you from cramping in the water
- Kids love wearing a float belt
All The Extras For Free
Maui’s world-famous beaches are easy to explore when everything you need is included! Here’s what you’ll get with every Deluxe Snorkel Rental:
- Custom-Fitting: Mask, snorkel and fins are custom-fit for comfort and safety
- Hands-Free Backpack Tote: The simplest, easiest way to get to the beach
- Mask defogger: A $5 value in the store
- Hawaiian Fish ID Card: A $5 value in the store
- Custom Beach Map: We’ll show you all the best snorkeling and free parking near your lodging
- Maui Snorkel Report: Morning updates on Maui’s changing ocean conditions
free boogie board or chair
Reserve 2 or more snorkel sets online now and get a free boogie board or Tommy Bahama beach chair for the same time period!
One freebie per party. Simply write which item you want in the “notes” section at checkout.
Easy Pick Up And Drop Off
Pick up in Ka’anapali and drop off in Kihei or visa versa. Get a full refund, no questions asked, if you need to cancel any rental reservation.
Here’s what folks are saying on Yelp:
How Does A Float Belt Work?