Ulua Beach offers free parking, beach access, showers and bathrooms.
Best Option: Free Parking Lot
—> Located between the Andez Resert and Wailea Beach Resort
-> DIRECTIONS TO ULUA BEACH
- Starting from Wailea Alanui Drive, look for the yellow gates
- You’ll also see a small sign reading “Mokapu and Ulua”
- Turn onto Ulua Beach Drive and continue down the hill
- Drive past the parking lot toward the roundabout
- If the 10 primo spots are available, take one!
- If these spots are full, unload at the roundabout and proceed to the main parking lot
- Ulua Beach is located in South Shore Zone on the Maui Snorkel Report
- Shady areas are limited. Chairs and Umbrella are recommended
- Features beautiful views of both Molokini Crater and Kaheo’lawe (island)
- Don’t forget your UV sunshirts and turtle-safe sunscreen in the car
- Save energy by unloading your gear before you park
More Maui Parking Guides