Swim With Turtles Every Day
Maui has more swimmable beaches than any other Hawaiian Island. But you’ve got to know where to go.
Daily Maui Snorkel Report
The weather on Maui beaches changes dramatically from day to day. Sign up for the Maui Snorkel Report to learn where to snorkel each morning.
SIGN UP FOR THE REPORT
- We’ll show you the beaches that are calm, sunny, and safe for snorkeling each day.
- Get a 1-10 rating on South Shore, Near Ka’anapali, and Upper West, Maui’s top 3 snorkeling zones.
- Skip the beaches that are windy, or have huge waves, and snorkel with turtles instead.
Free, Customized Beach Map
When you join us at The Snorkel Store you’ll get a free beach map, customized based on ocean conditions during your party’s stay.
RESERVE MY RENTALS NOW
- Discover the best beaches for snorkeling, relaxing, and adventuring while you’re in Maui.
- Learn the free parking, scenic drives, and top restaurants near your location.
- Your customized beach map is the perfect companion to the Maui Snorkel Report.
Call Us Or Stop By
The Snorkel Store is filled with folks who love Maui. Got a question? Give us a call and chat with Lisa or Micah any time.
- Before, during, or after your Maui vacation we’re here to answer your questions.
- Swing by the store to chat with our ocean expert, Eric Lee.
- Ask for recommendations for families with kids, adventurers, or first time snorkelers.
You know where to go to snorkel with turtles in Maui. Now use the rest of your Ohana Perks with The Snorkel Store’s concierge program.
The Snorkel Store is rated 5-stars on Yelp and Trip Advisor. Check out what folks have been saying recently.
Maui, Easy As 1-2-3
- Get The Good Stuff
- Know Where To Go
- Enjoy Your Ohana Perks