Full Retail Price: $320
The Snorkel Store Price: $270.00
Glide above the largest waterfall in Maui, then see the tallest waterfall in all of Hawaii and the and the highest sea cliffs in the world in this adventurous exploration of West Maui and Molokai’i. From lush, green, interior mountain valleys, to rugged, craggy, inexplicably tall mountain cliffs, this tour offers some of the most dramatic views on planet earth.
What to Expect
- See the world famous Wall of Tears, more than 17 waterfalls flowing down the face of a lush, interior mountain valley
- Enjoy panoramic views of Maui’s tallest waterfall, “Honokohau Falls” boasting more than a 1,100 foot drop
- The West Maui Mountains have incredibly deep, expansive valleys covered in incredibly vibrant green rain-forest foliage
- Capture photos and video of the world’s steepest cliffs, towering 3000 ft. in height, along Moloka’i coastline
- Choose between the WhisperSTAR helicopter with bucket seats, or the FXSTAR with bench seats
- Traverse the Halawa Valley with its plunging waterfalls among its dense triple canopy rainforest
- Cross the gorgeous Pailolo channel which connects Maui with “the gentle island”, Moloka’i
- Hover above plummeting, 1750 ft. high, Kahiwa Falls, Molokai’i’s claim to the tallest waterfall in Hawaii
- Moloka’i is one of the most remote and least inhabited regions in Hawaii
- Get a bird’s eye views of Kapalua, Kaanaplai, and Lahaina Town as well as sugarcane and pineapple fields
- Optional VIP seating next to the pilot with extra arm and leg room (add during follow-up phone call with The Snorkel Store)
- The West Maui Molokai Tour is between 55-65 minutes in the air
- Both the WhisperSTAR and FXSTAR helicopters are spacious and comfortable
- 6-passenger limit, seating is determined by weight and balance
- Personally narrated tour featuring Maui’s history, mythology, and ecology from your friendly, well-informed pilot
- Sunshine’s “Black Beauty” helicopters are modern, quiet, and fuel efficient
- Stereo headset with choreographed music and volume control
- A DVD of your flight with narration is available for purchase after your tour
- 25 years of experience and over 900,000 satisfied customers
Bookings made within 48 hours of the activity are tentative, and must be confirmed for availability.
Passengers who weigh more than 240 lbs. will be required to identify seating options prior to arrival at an additional cost. This will be easily accomplished in the follow-up phone call with The Snorkel Store.
There is a 25% fuel surcharge on all helicopter tours in Hawaii, across the industry. This charge will be applied at checkout.
Sunshine Helicopters is rated 4 1/2 stars on Trip Advisor. Here’s what folks are saying:
“What a great experience from start to finish. Check in was done with a smile! The entire staff was full of knowledge and answered any questions we asked. We had Pete as a pilot and he was great! Fantastic pilot that if for sure. He gave us a great tour of Haleakala and the island with tons of information about every area we saw.”
“Aloha Sunshine Helicopters!! Just wanted to thank you all for such a breath-taking experience! For this being my very 1st helicopter ride, the staff was unbelievable. Tierra was so nice and checked us in. Dez was polite and very informative when it came to the safety briefing. Isaiah helped us with photos and kept us safe while moving to and from the helicopter and was so full of Aloha.”