Explore the Hana highway in the comfort of a modern, air-conditioned 12 passenger, tour van. Along the way enjoy tropical bar-b-q and drinks on this chauffeured tour of The Road To Hana.
- Relax, and leave the navigation of The Road To Hana to your professional driver
- Recline in the comfort of your captain’s chair
- 13 stops including Hana’s black sand beach, and tropical lagoons, The Pools of Oheo
- Dozens of waterfalls, and unparalleled panoramic views
- Enjoy bar-b-q chicken, salads and more, served with china, silverware, and linens
- Explore lava outcroppings, caves, and blowholes in Hana’s Waianapanapa State Park
- Shoot incredible panoramic photography you’ll enjoy your entire life
- Hana is where Jurassic Park was filmed.
- Knowledgeable tour guide makes the trip fun and playful
- Hike in Hana’s incredible tropical jungle
- Shop at the famous Hasawgawa General Store established in 1910
- Limit to 12 passengers in spacious motor coach
- 617 hairpin turns and 56 narrow bridges make difficult Road To Hana better left to the pro’s.
- All-Day exploration of Maui’s most serene, rural location, 10-12 hr tour
- Pick up & return from most resorts-please share your lodging in Notes section at check-out
- Private tour cost accounts for 10 passengers; there is an additional charge for extra passengers; Max capacity 12
Al bookings are tentative based on availability. For last minute bookings we suggest you call The Snorkel Store: (808) 669 1077.
Here’s what folks said on Trip Advisor:
“We were very glad we did this trip with Valley Isle. The trip started with a lovely continental breakfast at a golf course, and we had a great driver Barry who taught us a lot about Hawaii while being entertaining at the same time.”
“We debated about whether or not to go with a tour, but we are so glad we did.”