The 20 ft. Zodiac raft, one of the smallest and fastest in Maui will get you close to pods of humpback whales while keeping you safe and comfortable. Get cozy with the crew and other passengers on this exciting, 18 passenger eco-tour.
- Powerful, small boat creates opportunities for incredibly intimate experiences with whales
- Interact with pods of whales that are often aware of your presence
- Be one of 18 passengers on this exciting eco-adventure
- Safe boats are engineered with pontoons to keep from rocking
- Every seat is front row; whales are kept on the side for best viewing
- Captains trained to analyze lighting for the best photographs
- Boats are 60% shaded for comfort
- No megaphones
- Hear whale song with an underwater hydrophone
- Certified Marine Naturalist will explain the social patterns of whales
- Incredible sightseeing of Maui’s world famous ocean scapes and mountains
- Passengers often report emotional experiences encountering whales
- One of our best-reviewed tours on Trip Advisor
Not appropriate for children under 4 years old, pregnant women or for guests that have a back or neck injury.
Bookings made within 48 hours of the activity are tentative, and must be confirmed for availability. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance in order to receive a full refund.
Here is what folks say on TripAdvisor:
“Whale watching was one of the best things I’ve ever experienced! I would love to go back to Maui and do it again..”
“My husband, our teenage twins, my sister, her husband, their two teenage boys, and I, all agree that this excursion was the “Ultimate” and is a “must-do” on Maui.”