Full Retail Price: $119.99
The Snorkel Store Price: $99
Call for availability.
Explore an underwater universe of green sea turtles, colorful fish, and tropical reef with a world-class free diver as your guide. This small-group Maui snorkel tour along the island’s pristine coastline offers a unique opportunity to interact with Hawaii’s tropical sea life.
What To Expect
- Experience 2 hours of unforgettable fun in this underwater exploration of Maui
- Follow friendly, docile green sea turtles and schools of colorful fish through Maui’s balmy ocean waters
- Your guide is an expert, focused entirely on illustrating Maui’s underwater beauty
- Friendly snorkel guides will often bring sea life from the bottom of the ocean for you to observe
- Skip the crowds of the big boat tours and focus on Maui’s beauty instead
- Groups are matched with snorkelers of similar abilities—all levels of experience are welcome
- Guides on your Maui snorkel tour will offer to watch younger snorkelers while you explore
- Learn Maui’s secret snorkel spots and return to snorkel all week long
- Snap panoramic photos of Maui’s epic coastline and the West Maui Mountains
- With more than 20 years experience, your guide will offer insider info on Maui’s history, ecology, and mythology
- Learn the basics of snorkeling in a lesson provided prior to entering the water
- The best location for snorkeling is determined daily, based on weather conditions
- Afternoon and morning departures are offered to match your vacation itinerary
- All snorkel gear is included, including our “non-thinking” dry-mouth snorkel
Bookings made inside 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed with a vacation specialist for availability.
The Snorkel Safari has a 5-star rating on Yelp. Here’s what folks are saying:
“I went with my parents. The tour was guided by Eric and it was a great experience. He took us to a location we would of never found. It had much more beautiful coral. We even saw a turtle! The guide was very flexible. We gained great knowledge of the area just from the conversation there and back.”