Your Lanai Snorkel adventure departs right from Ka’anapali Beach in front of Whaler’s Village near Leilani’s. Along the way keep your eyes open for Hawaiian spinner dolphins, bottle nose dolphins, and humpback whales (seasonal) while you watch Maui fade away and approach the secluded snorkel sites offered around the shores of Lana’i.
What to Expect
- Experience another Hawaiian island on this delightful sailing catamaran, and cruise across the ‘Au’au Channel in style
- The Captain will determine the best site to visit that day based upon current water conditions, typically Manele Bay
- Once in the water you will experience beautiful tropical fish, honu (Hawaiian green sea turtles), vibrant reef, and hopefully some other wildlife surprises
- Once back on board you will enjoy a sumptuous lunch prepared by Chef Joey
- You will be offered access to our premium beers, hand crafted cocktails, and other libations as we take a leisurely cruise back to Ka’anapali Beach
- Masks and snorkels for all ages/sizes (Sea Maui does not provide prescription masks and/or masks to fit over glasses. Visit The Snorkel Store for rentals)
- Throughout your trip we will be using HD cameras to capture your adventure
- We will display these photos and videos on our on-board TVs, and you will have the opportunity to own these memories
- This snorkel cruise begins at 8:30 a.m. and returns at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Fridays with a convenient Ka’anapali Beach departure!
- Just bring your towel, sunscreen, and sense of adventure! We provide the rest
Bookings made inside 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed with a vacation specialist for availability.
Here’s what folks are saying about sea maui on Yelp: