Explore the brilliant Kanaio Coast—one of the Hawaii’s most pristine natural destinations—and world-famous Molokini on a single tour! One of our best-reviewed trips to South Maui is a comprehensive tour of lava caves, blowholes, and snorkel locations largely inaccessible by car.
What to Expect
- Snorkel with green sea turtles, tropical fish, and colorful reef on this 5 1/2 hour adventure tour
- Zoom out to Molokini on a comfortable, modern, 24 passenger power-raft: Operating at 50% 12 pax max
- Experience underwater lava caves and grottos created by Haleakala’s volcanic blast 200 years ago
- South Maui is a natural habitat for pods of elegant, spinner dolphins
- Molokini boasts some of the best water visibility for snorkeling in the world
- Stop at 5 destinations along the Forbidden Coast and Molokini
- A convenient Kihei departure gets you you to Molokini earlier than the other tours
- Your knowledgeable snorkel guides will explain Maui’s geological and cultural history
- A small boat or power-raft tour is an ideal way to experience Maui’s incredible, natural beauty
- Snap incredible photographs of recent lava formations largely unchanged by sand erosion
- Maui cinnamon rolls, fresh fruit for breakfast, and deli sandwiches and pasta salad for lunch are included
- Kids 8 and up are welcome
Bookings made inside 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed with a vacation specialist for availability.
Due to the adventurous nature of this trip it is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back or neck problems, elderly or fragile people, children under 8.
Here’s what folks are saying about Redline Rafting on Trip Advisor:
“Went snorkeling for the first time today with my family. Seth and Kiki, our tour guides, were the friendliest people we have met in Maui.”
“They dropped us off at the spots they knew were safe and had beautiful views of all sorts of fish and sea turtles. They also genuinely cared about the sea life and reminded us all to care about it as well. My favorite thing about Seth and Kiki is that they remember everyone’s names!”
We recommend renting quality, custom fit snorkel gear every time. Here’s why:
- Quality matters: The “non thinking”, dry-mouth snorkel keeps water from your mouth 2 different ways
- Get more water time: Exceptional comfort will keep you snorkeling longer AND you’ll skip the line for gear on the boat’s deck
- Snorkel all week long: For only $39/week you’ll get our top quality snorkel set and you’ll get a free beach map that will illustrate the best spots to snorkel in Maui