Full Retail Price: $145
Explore aerial bridges, platforms, and a pirate themed tree-house while ziplining through tropical eucalyptus tree-tops.
What to Expect
- Experience 7 thrilling ziplines! Our 7 Line Treetop Tour begins as you soar high above the Kahakapao Valley on the first two lines. You will then traverse a canopy bridge to the
next platform that is over 75 feet above the forest floor!
- Canopy ziplining uses a system of bridges, platforms, and ladders to create a relaxed, fun, Swiss Family Robinson style atmosphere
- Your third zip quickly swoops you down deep into the valley. This line features a cutting-edge magnetic braking system to assist you as you come in for the perfect landing!
- From the next platform, you will experience a flying sensation as you sail over 300 feet through the canopy and land at the Pirate Ship Tree House.
- Your adventure continues as you zip three more lines ranging from 229 feet to our longest treetop zipline at 930 feet! A grand finale that’s sure to give you the thrill you’re
- This is an excellent zipline tour for families with children
- Fly through the trees as you zip through a true tropical rainforest
- Friendly, knowledgeable, guides teach safety as well as Maui ecology, and history along the tour
- Enjoy some Hawaiian Juices and snacks at the Tree House while you take in the natural beauty of the forest mid-tour
- Kids as young as 8 can go.
Participants must be a minimum of 8 years old and weigh between 75 – 275 lbs. to go on this zipline tour.
Bookings made inside 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed with a vacation specialist for availability.
Here’s what folks are saying about Piiholo Ziplines on Trip Advisor:
“Piiholo Ranch in the up country was a highlight of our time on Maui. The team that ran us through the courses was excellent. Really friendly and fun. The equipment was well-maintained and my wife and I felt very safe for our first experience ziplining.”
“I highly recommend Piiholo Ranch Zipline. We had a great experience and a great day with our guides. They kept us laughing and made us feel safe. Ui, Shestan and Kalani were amazing!!!!!”