—> Availability for Paragon Lana’i Coast Snorkel has become limited during the pandemic. Reserve your snorkel tour with real-time availability at the button below.
Charter a performance sailboat to the pristine, untouched island of Lana’i for snorkeling, sailing, sightseeing and relaxing. Experience pods of spinner dolphins and an abundance of remote natural beauty on this luxurious 5-hour excursion.
What to Expect
- Explore one of the most naturally beautiful destinations in the world on an elegant, eco-friendly performance sailing catamaran
- Operating at 50% capacity, 24 passengers max
- Experience snorkeling with tropical fish, green sea turtles and colorful reef Multiple Snorkel locations
- Discover underwater caves, blowholes, and spectacular volcanic rock formations like Sweetheart rock
- Providing a continental breakfast of tropical fruit, freshly baked banana bread, and locally
roasted coffee from Maui’s Best Banana Bread & Coffee Co
- Full deli lunch onboard after Snorkeling>
- Enjoy a unique performance catamaran sailing experience
- On the return trip, we’ll invite you to sit back, relax, and enjoy beverages including champagne, mai tais, & locally brewed beer as we set our sails for Maui
- Sail Maui (Paragon) is one of the most trusted outfitters in Hawaii
- Departs from Lahaina Harbor Main loading dock. Check in at 9:45 AM. Returns around 3 PM
Reservations made inside 48 hours are tentative and must be confirmed with a vacation specialist for availability.
Paragon has 4 1/2 out of 5 stars on Trip Advisor. Here’s what folks are saying:
“This is the second year in a row we have gone on the Paragon snorkel charter to Lana’i and it has been superb both times! The boat and crew (this year Capt. Ryan and Capt. Debbie) are top notch and the snorkeling was excellent! This was the best excursion of our vacation!”
“We booked this trip at the recommendation of a friend and are so glad we did. Seeing all the boats heading out to Molokini and how packed they were, it was nice to have space to spread out on this boat.”