Focus on Molokini’s incredible natural beauty on this enhanced snorkeling tour that explores off the beaten path snorkel spots. This small group experience aboard a single deck catamaran offers an intimate discovery of Maui’s most impressive natural wonder.
What to Expect
- Explore a side of Molokini few get to see. Experience remote snorkeling destinations that are unavailable on other tours.
- Features over 2 hours of snorkeling time and multiple destinations.
- Enjoy more opportunities to enjoy Maui’s tropical fish, green sea turtles and colorful coral reef
- Molokini area offers some of clearest ocean visibility in the world, with excellent underwater visibility at depths of up to 150 feet depth
- Get expert attention your friendly, knowledgeable snorkeling guides
- Includes continental breakfast and delicious BBQ lunch
- Learn about Maui’s sea life and natural history from PWF’s expert Marine Naturalists
- A portion of your ticket will be donated to marine research in an effort to protect whales and Hawaii’s oceans
- Pacific Whale Foundation is one of the most trusted outfitters in Maui
- Departs from Ma’alaea Harbor next door to the Maui Ocean Center Aquarium
Reservations made within 48 hours are tentative and must be confirmed for availability.
This is an intermediate level snorkeling tour. Not appropriate for beginner snorkelers, pregnant women or people with back injuries.
Here’s what folks are saying about Pacific whale foundation on Yelp: