Focus on Molokini’s natural beauty on this intermediate snorkeling tour that veers slightly off the beaten path. This small group experience aboard a single deck catamaran offers an intimate discovery of one of Maui’s most impressive natural wonders.
What to Expect
- Explore Maui on a 54 ft. single deck catamaran limited to 38 passengers— fewer than the more conventional Molokini tours
- This flexible snorkeling tour often visits a 2nd destination such as Turtle Arches
- With over 2 hours of snorkeling time you’ll have increased opportunity to enjoy Maui’s tropical fish, green sea turtles, and coral reef
- Because the crater is made of volcanic rock, Molokini area offers some of clearest ocean visibility in the world
- This intimate, small boat experience offers greater access to Pacific Whale Foundation’s knowledgeable crew
- Continental breakfast and delicious BBQ lunch are included
- Take the opportunity to learn about Maui’s sea life and natural history from PWF’s expert naturalists
- This intermediate level tour is not recommended for beginner snorkelers, pregnant women or folks with back injuries. Must be 7+ yrs old
- A portion of your ticket goes to marine research in an effort to protect whales, other marine organisms, and the ocean environment around us
Bookings made within 48 hours are tentative and must be confirmed for availability.
Here’s what folks are saying about Pacific whale foundation on Yelp: