Full Retail Price: $125.00
Online Shaka Price: $105.00
Snorkel the world-famous volcanic crater, Molokini, and the underwater lava formations of Turtle Arches with an expert naturalist as your guide! This leisurely, Molokini snorkel tour on a double-decker catamaran boat includes breakfast, beverages and a bar-b-q lunch.
What to Expect
- The beautiful, crescent shaped volcanic crater Molokini is a natural wonder that we all should experience at least once during our lifetime
- Molokini boasts some of the most clear underwater visibility in the world—views up to 150 ft. in depth
- Explore an underwater universe of tropical fish, green sea turtles and colorful reef at two of Maui’s most iconic destinations
- Discover Molokini aboard an ultra smooth, double-decker catamaran with plenty of room for the entire family
- Pacific Whale Foundation’s friendly, knowledgeable Marine Naturalists offer insider knowledge and guidance while snorkeling at Molokini
- Features a fun, free Junior Naturalist program for the kids
- Enjoy a free Hawaiian fish I.D. course prior to snorkeling and a free marine wildlife poster
- Includes Hawaiian breakfast and BBQ lunch: chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, hot dogs, veggie burgers, marinated Kula cucumber salad, pasta salad, kaiser rolls, chocolate chip cookies
- Free beer, wine and Mai Tais are included on the return trip
- Pacific Whale Foundation is a not-for-profit company and one of Maui’s most trusted institutions. A portion of your money will go to preserve Maui’s natural ecology
- Departs from Ma’alaea Harbor, next door to the Maui Ocean Center Aquarium
Bookings made within 48 hours are tentative and must be confirmed for availability.
Shaka Savings Program – Download Your Coupon
extend this online deal to our Maui stores
Get your coupon for $20 off snorkel tours, $30 off ziplines and $100 off helicopters at our Maui stores.
- Download your coupon now to extend this online Shaka Deal to our physical stores, or reserve your excursions online or over the phone 808 669 1077 to secure availability!
- There’s no need to book now, but availability is much more likely when you reserve in advance at this page.
Here’s what folks are saying on Trip Advisor:
Pacific Whale Foundation is rated 4 1/2 stars on Trip Advisor. Here’s what folks are saying:
“This was the best snorkel trip I have ever been on. The crew were completely professional and informed naturalists…the staff were all life guards, and were in canoes while we snorkeled, so if anyone was having a problem they were available to help them.”
“We have been to Molokini several times on different boats; they were all fun and safe. Pacific Whale adds the education and awareness component so well. We learned new things, had a lot of fun and never felt lectured. The crew was very well qualified, fun and funny!”