With the smallest group lessons on the island, Outrageous Surf guarantees you’ll get up on your board the first day! Choose between group, semi-private, or private lessons in the most intimate surf adventure in Maui!
What to Expect
- Hand-selected surf instructors create a friendly, fun environment for surf lessons
- Group lessons are the smallest in Maui—only 6-8 total students!
- Maui’s warm, gentle waters are the ideal surf environment
- Ride a wave in only 1 lesson
- Enjoy Maui’s world-famous coastline while gaining a skill you’ll have for the rest of you life
- Semi-group lessons are 2-4 students and require 2 to a party
- Private lessons are 1-on-1 or your own small group
- Surf board rental is included
- Learn safety as well as surfing technique during the 2-hour lesson
- Semi-Private lessons save you $40 compared to a private lesson
Bookings made inside 48 hours of the activity are tentative, and must be confirmed for availability. You must have at least 2 people in your party to book a semi-private lesson.
Outrageous Surf has a 95% rating on Trip Advisor. Here’s what folks are saying:
“We talked about getting our own boards back home, that’s how much we loved it! We’ll be back for sure, and seriously, if you want a local company, that’s friendly and will teach you to Stand Up Paddle, please try Outrageous Surf…”
“I’m not as young as most of the people he teaches, but he was very patient and had me standing on my second try. The kids were up and rolling on their first try’s.”