Full Retail Price: $119.00
The Snorkel Store Price: $99.00
Availability for North Shore Ziplines has become limited during the pandemic. Reserve your zipline with real-time availability at the button below.
Soar from platform to platform through a canopy of rainforest eucalyptus trees on 7 exhilarating lines. This playful “Costa Rica style” zipline adventure features towers and suspension bridges of multiple heights for an afternoon of fun for all ages.
What to Expect
- Beginners are welcome on this canopy zipline experience that features long, thrilling rides and mellow, easy-going options in a single tour
- Your friendly, outgoing guides will lead your through aerial platforms, suspension bridges and giant towers to find your perfect zipline
- A variety of heights, lengths and speeds means there’s something here for everyone
- Canopy ziplining features a free-style padded harness which allows you to move around in every direction
- Enjoy views of the Pacific Ocean and Maui’s tropical rainforest from your tree-top perch
- Experience 7 thrilling ziplines featuring speeds up to 40 mph and heights of 70 ft.
- A canopy zipline tour means you don’t have to walk long distances to get from one line to the next
- This zipline takes place in a grove of eucalyptus trees so you can cheer on your family and friends from the ground below
- Safe for children as young as 5 years of age
- Located in Haiku at Historic Camp Maui on Maui’s beautiful North Shore
Participants must be a minimum of 5 years old and weigh between 40 – 270 lbs. to go on this canopy zipline tour.
Bookings made inside 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed with a vacation specialist for availability.
Here’s what folks said about North Shore Ziplines on Trip Advisor:
“Hollywood and EZE were our guides…and were so great with my 9 year old twins who are autistic.”
“First time for zip lining and although we were a little nervous had a great time. Some excellent views and amazing to see the old pictures from this property as an army base during WW2. Very engaging guides who made us all feel comfortable and safe. Can’t wait to try it again!!”