Soar through a canopy of eucalyptus trees on 7 exhilarating ziplines. A playful adventure through towers, platforms, and suspension bridges makes this an afternoon of fun and excitement for your entire group.
What to Expect
- Aerial Platforms, Suspension Bridges, Giant Towers plus Ocean, Tree top & North shore views
- A variety of heights, speeds, and zipline means there’s something here for everyone
- Canopy ziplining uses a free style-padded harness which allows you to move around in every direction
- Your friendly, knowledgeable guides create a lighthearted, family-friendly atmosphere for your tour
- Maui’s tropical rainforest is the ideal location for your zipline adventure
- Enjoy 7 different ziplines reaching speeds up to 40 mph and heights of 70 ft.
- Follow along and cheer on your friends and family from the ground below
- Precision weight adjustments allow for kids as young as 5 to ride safely
- Your zipline tour is located in beautiful Haiku on Maui’s North Shore on Historic Camp Maui
- Now Featuring Maui’s WWII Museum exhibits
Participants must be a minimum of 5 years old and weigh between 40 – 270 lbs. to go on this canopy zipline tour.
Bookings made inside 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed with a vacation specialist for availability.
Here’s what folks said about North Shore Ziplines on Trip Advisor:
“Hollywood and EZE were our guides…and were so great with my 9 year old twins who are autistic.”
“First time for zip lining and although we were a little nervous had a great time. Some excellent views and amazing to see the old pictures from this property as an army base during WW2. Very engaging guides who made us all feel comfortable and safe. Can’t wait to try it again!!”