—> Availability for Maui Wave Riders Surf and SUP has become limited during the pandemic. Reserve your lesson with real-time availability at the button below.
Coast along the face of tropical Maui’s ocean in a small group setting of 2-4 paddlers. Semi-private lessons are the best bang for your buck when learning to paddle board.
- Learn simple paddling techniques and get the hang of balancing in no time
- You must have at least 2 people in your party to book a semi-private surf lesson
- Small groups offer private attention as well as camaraderie
- Warm Maui is the perfect place to learn to paddle board
- 1 1/2 hour lesson is enough to become a competent paddle boarder
- Engaging instructor makes this a fun, effortless experience
- Paddle boarding is both relaxing and exhilarating
- Connect with Maui in a unique way in this eco-friendly activity
- Move along the calm ocean at a comfortable pace, and stop to sit anytime
- Observe Maui’s incredible natural beauty from the vantage point of the paddle board
- Green sea turtles and tropical fish sometimes swim beneath your board
- Paddleboarding is excellent exercise
- Includes a rash guard, reef booties, as well as the SUP equipment
- For most people, the simple instruction that comes with a simple paddle board rental is enough to get the hang of it.
- Many people are able to get the hang of paddle boarding without a lesson. $39 for a rental; $6 more for delivery.
Bookings made inside 48 hours of the activity are tentative, and must be confirmed with a vacation specialist before it’s finalized.
You must have at least 2 people in your party to book a semi-private surf lesson.