Charge through bamboo forest runs, hill climbs, river crossings and jungle canopy of the West Maui Mountains on a rough ‘n tumble UTV tour. Choose to drive your own Polaris RZA 900 vehicle, or let your guides do the work—either way, you’re gonna get muddy.
What To Expect
- Explore the capabilities of one of the world’s most advanced off-road vehicles, the Polaris RZR 900 in a paradise setting
- 1400 acres of mountain terrain includes breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean
- Unleash your 4-seater UTV on the open straightaways and tight turns of the Pu’u Kukui Watershed Preserve above Lahaina
- Experience Maui’s natural island beauty in a true off-road adventure
- Each guest will plant a Koa tree as a part of an educational rehabilitation project in West Maui
- This tour is available in Kapalua (West Maui Mountains)
- You will definitely get dirty on this UTV tour
- Our tours operate regardless of the weather so if it is raining prepared to get wet
- Choose to drive the Polaris vehicle yourself or ride with a guided
- Showers are not provided. Sinks and paper towel clean-up.
- Bring a towel for your rental car
Bookings made inside 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed with a vacation specialist for availability.
Here’s what folks are saying on Yelp: