Treat yourself to an outdoor extravaganza of Hawaiian music, dance, and drumming, in this invigorating Luau at world-famous Black Rock on Ka’anapali Beach.
What to Expect
- Full Polynesian and Hawaiian review with live music including the world renowned Fire Knife Dance.
- Fresh Flower lei greeting.
- All you can eat dinner includes Lomi lomi Salmon, Kalua Pork, Mahi Mahi, Mini Beef Burgers in Mushroom gravy.
- Relax in this perfect tropical environment at the foot of famous cliff diving spot, Black Rock.
- Learn the history of the many cultures that have influenced Hawaii
- Tahiti, Fiji, Samoa, and New Zealand, and Hawaii represented in the performance
- Includes a full open bar
- Available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays seasonally
- Hawaiian Arts & Craft fair
- Discover the Imu underground oven unearthing ceremony
- Valet and self-parking available
Bookings made within 48 hours of the activity are tentative, and must be confirmed by a vacation specialist for availability.