Get front row seats to an outdoor extravaganza of Hawaiian music, dance, and drumming in this invigorating Luau at world-famous Black Rock on Ka’anapali Beach.
What to Expect
- Full Polynesian and Hawaiian review with live music including the world renowned Fire Knife Dance.
- All you can eat dinner includes Lomi Salmon, Kalua Pork, Mahi Mahi, Grilled Teriyaki Steak.
- Relax in this perfect tropical environment at the foot of famous cliff diving spot, Black Rock.
- Learn the history of the many cultures that have influenced Hawaii
- Tahiti, Fiji, Samoa, and New Zealand, and Hawaii represented in the review
- Premium seats get you right up in front of the stage
- Watch the traditional imu (underground oven) unearthing ceremony
- Browse the Hawaiian arts and craft fair from local artisans
- Available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Beginning March 10th, 2017 Fridays
- Includes an open bar
Bookings made within 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed by a vacation specialist for availability.