Full Retail Price: $342.95
The Snorkel Store Price: $299
Relax, explore, dine, cruise, and adventure in a Maui activities package that will save you a bundle. Snorkel at Molokini, enjoy a Luau on Ka’anapali Beach, and experience the world-famous Maui sunset while dining aboard a catamaran yacht.
- The Legends of Ka’anapali Luau
- Enjoy the exiting and dangerous Fire Walk, the climax of this enchantingly beautiful luau performance
- Expect an eyeful of colorful costume and graceful, choreographed dance, in this energetic, life-affirming revue
- Dine on an all-you-can-eat feast featuring a whole roasted Huli Huli pig spun for hours on traditional mesquite rotisserie
- Select from a buffet of Hawaiian, Polynesian, and Asian influenced dishes including grilled Hibachi Chicken, Sauteed Mahi Mahi, and traditional home made Mamona Poi
- Feel free to browse the island created crafts sold by local artisans.
- For child and teen pricing call 808-669-1077.
The dinner cruise
- Pacific Whale Foundation Premium Dinner Cruise
- Sit back and enjoy the sunset seascapes as your wait staff serves you at your guaranteed private table
- A variety dinner options that you are able to select (*In notes) in advance: Lemon-Grass and Curry Shrimp; Teriyaki Chicken Breast; Marinated Flat Iron Steak; Honey-Miso Glazed Tofu (vegetarian)
- Mai Tais, Bloody Mary’s, and local beer and wine choices available – Premium seating offers included blended cocktails
- Witness sensational views of the islands of Lana’i, Molokai, and Maui
- Enjoy incredible tropical sightseeing from two decks of the catamaran
- For child pricing call 808-669-1077.
The Snorkel tour
- Pacific Whale Foundation Molokini and Turtle Arches
- The beautiful, crescent shaped crater is a natural wonder that’s not to be missed on your unforgettable Maui vacation
- Molokini has some of the best underwater visibility in the world—up to 150 ft. in depth
- Snorkel with colorful fish and green sea turtles at two of Maui’s most iconic destinations
- Cruise to Molokini in an ultra smooth, comfortable catamaran
- Friendly, knowledgeable snorkel guides are trained in ecology by The Pacific Whale Foundation
- One child free per paying adult. For further pricing call 808-669-1077.
Bookings made within 48 hours are tentative and must be confirmed for availability.
Pricing is variable based on age. Call 808-669-1077 to individualize dates, times, and pricing for your party.
Pacific Whale Foundation is rated 4 1/2 stars on Trip Advisor. Here’s what folks are saying:
“This was the best snorkel trip I have ever been on. The crew were completely professional and informed naturalists…the staff were all life guards, and were in canoes while we snorkeled, so if anyone was having a problem they were available to help them.”
“We have been to Molokini several times on different boats; they were all fun and safe. Pacific Whale adds the education and awareness component so well. We learned new things, had a lot of fun and never felt lectured. The crew was very well qualified, fun and funny!”