Explore a world of dolphins, tropical fish and turtles, sea caves and tide pools along Lana’i’s pristine, untouched coastline. This adventurous snorkel tour aboard a comfortable power raft will still have you back to shore by mid-day.
What to Expect
- Snorkel at multiple locations surrounding the beautiful, untouched island of Lana’i
- Enjoy pods of jumping spinner and bottlenose dolphins year-round, and whales during the winter season
- Get close to the action. Explore remote underwater caves and blow holes in this up-close-and-personal adventure on Lana’i
- The comfortable “Explorer” super-raft, the largest vessel of it’s kind on Maui, features onboard restrooms and showers
- Experience snorkeling with Hawaiian reef fish, green sea turtles and colorful reef
- Lana’i has the warmest water in the area, making it a natural habitat for dolphins
- Beat the crowds on this small-group eco-adventure
- Lana’i is arguably the best snorkeling location in the Maui area
- Includes Hawaiian breakfast and deli lunch: tropical juice, coffee, and Hawaiian bread in the AM and sandwiches, wraps and snacks in the PM
- Departs from Lahaina Harbor, Slip #11. Check-in at 7:00 AM
Reservations made within 48 hours are tentative and must be confirmed for availability. For last-minute bookings we recommend you call our customer care team—808 669 1077.