Explore a world of dolphins, tropical fish and turtles, sea caves and tide pools along Lana’i’s pristine, untouched coastline. This adventurous snorkel tour aboard a comfortable power raft will still have you back to shore by mid-day.
What to Expect
- Snorkel multiple locations around the exquisitely beautiful island of Lana’i
- Get close to pods of Spinner and Bottlenose dolphins year-round
- Explore underwater caves and blow holes
- Snorkel with tropical reef fish, green sea turtles and occasional manta rays
- The “Explorer” super rafts, the largest on Maui, have onboard restrooms
- Lana’i has the warmest water in the area, making it a natural habitat for dolphins
- Uncrowded sites make this an excellent eco-adventure
- Lana’i is arguably the best snorkeling location in the Maui area
- 4 ½ hour trip takes you to the island’s pristine beauty and gets back to the beach, early
- Tropical juice, coffee, and Hawaiian bread at breakfast, and deli style lunch included
All bookings are tentative and must be confirmed for availability. For last-minute bookings we recommend you call our customer care team—808 669 1077.