Experience the story of the first landing on Ka’anapali Beach in a thrilling and elegant production of Hawaii’s traditional song, dance, fire, and cuisine. Luxuriate beneath the largest tiki torch on the Hawaiian islands in the outdoor courtyard of the world-famous Ka’anapali Beach Hotel—Maui’s “most Hawaiian” resort.
What to Expect
- Enjoy the exiting and dangerous Fire Walk, the climax of this enchantingly beautiful luau performance
- Expect an eyeful of colorful costume and graceful, choreographed dance, in this energetic, life-affirming revue
- Dine on an all-you-can-eat feast featuring a whole roasted Huli Huli pig spun for hours on traditional mesquite rotisserie
- Select from a buffet of Hawaiian, Polynesian, and Asian influenced dishes including grilled Hibachi Chicken, Sauteed Mahi Mahi, and traditional home made Mamona Poi
- Feel free to browse the island created crafts sold by local artisans.
- Ease into the memorable evening with refreshing beverages such as Tiki Bar Mai Tai’s, Blue Hawaiian cocktails, beer, wine, and soft drinks
- The environment in The Kaanapali Beach Hotel’s outdoor Tiki Courtyard is relaxing, intimate, and family friendly
- Enjoy a friendly and hospitable reception with complimentary drinks, and crafts such as sarongs and flower leis, offered by local artisans
- Gather the stories of the myths, traditions, and histories of the migrant travelers who eventually became the Hawaiian people
- You’ll be transported back in time when the Tahitian migration brought the first occupants to the steps of Ka‘anapali Beach.
Bookings made within 48 hours of the activity are tentative, and must be confirmed for availability.