Full Retail Child Price: $74.00
Promo: 1 Free Child Per 2 Paying Adults
Feel the energy of traditional Hawaiian, Samoan, and Polynesian drumming, dancing, and song in this popular, highly recommended Luau conveniently located at the Hyatt Ka’anapali.
What to Expect
- Journey through the traditional cultures of the islands of Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, and Tonga, in a single, large stage performance spectacular
- Focus on drums and music in this Luau that nicely balances entertainment, mythology, and history
- See the world famous Fire Knife Dance, as well as the Imu, underground pig roasting ceremony
- All-you-can-eat Hawaiian cuisine includes Kalua Pork, Huli Huli Chicken, Grilled Fish, and lavish desserts such as Macadamia Nut Cream Pie
- Friendly greeting by royal Polynesian leads to a fashion show featuring traditional sarongs as well as island arts and crafts.
- Ceremonies include the torch lighting, as well as the unveiling of the underground oven: The Imu Ceremony
- Open Bar
- For seating near the stage, book the Premier Seating Package
- Assigned seating means there’s no need to wait in line. Free self-parking with validation available
- Hula lesson on stage for any guests who would like to learn this traditional dance form
- Special Holiday Lu’aus Thanksgiving, Christmas Day & NYE- Call for pricing & availability 808-669-1077
Bookings made within 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed by a vacation specialist for availability.