Feel the energy of traditional Hawaiian, Samoan, and Polynesian drumming, dancing, and song in this popular, highly recommended Luau conveniently located at the Hyatt Ka’anapali.
What to Expect
- Journey through the traditional cultures of the islands of Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, and Tonga, in a single, large stage performance spectacular
- Focus on drums and music in this Luau that nicely balances entertainment, mythology, and history
- See the world famous Fire Knife Dance, as well as the Imu, underground pig roasting ceremony
- All-you-can-eat Hawaiian cuisine includes Kalua Pork, Huli Huli Chicken, Grilled Fish, and lavish desserts such as Macadamia Nut Cream Pie
- Friendly greeting by royal Polynesian leads to a fashion show featuring traditional sarongs as well as island arts and crafts.
- Ceremonies include the torch lighting, as well as the unveiling of the underground oven: The Imu Ceremony
- Open Bar
- For seating near the stage, book the Premier Seating Package
- Assigned seating means there’s no need to wait in line. Free self-parking with validation available
- Hula lesson on stage for any guests who would like to learn this traditional dance form
Bookings made within 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed by a vacation specialist for availability.