Swim in two tropical waterfall lagoons on our easygoing, 1 mile, family friendly hike just off The Road To Hana.
- Enjoy the bounty of Hana’s tropical rainforest without doing a ton of work
- Experience Maui’s world famous jungle even if you’re short on time
- Hana is where the film Jurassic Park was filmed
- Take a “shower” under a waterfall in a tropical lagoon in Maui
- Tropical plant and animal life are illustrated by your knowledgeable guide
- Jump safely from 10 ft. rocks into rainforest lagoons
- Take your grandparents, parents, or children on this laid back, undemanding hike
- Learn about the ecology, history, and mythology of Maui
- Let the professionals do all the driving on your shuttle down The Road To Hana
- Professional hiking guides are engaging and friendly
- A guided hike is much more fun than hiking alone
- Quick ½ hour drive
- Kids 4 and up are welcome
Bookings made within 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed for availability.
Here’s what folks said on Trip Advisor: