Explore deep, meandering valleys set in the rainforest of the ancient West Maui Mountains. Cross the Pailolo channel to the “Friendly Isle” of Molokai, which has the world’s highest, most spectacular sea cliffs, Hawaii’s tallest waterfall, remote valleys, and the famous Kalaupapa peninsula.
What to Expect
- View the jagged cliffs and cascading waterfalls of the West Maui Mountains in the best seat of the house!
- Your eyes will feast on knife-edged ridges with mist-shrouded peaks that separate the spectacular valleys
- Waterfalls flow unimpeded from towering cliffs into the streams running along the rainforest floor
- Hear knowledgeable and informative narration through Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- See the famous Iao valley and learn about the history and culture of the sights from your pilot, who is also a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide
- Your tour will start and end at Blue Hawaiian’s beautiful, multi-million dollar Hawaii Operations Center, located at the Kahului heliport
- New Eco-Star craft available where every seat offers greater personal space, first-class individual seats, and expansive glass for exceptional visibility
- Each tour is recorded on a DVD. Four, 3CCD chip cameras are mounted in the helicopter, one in the nose, one on each side of the helicopter and one in the cockpit
- All music, pilot narration and the microphone communication between you and the pilot are recorded
- The music is specially chosen to compliment the changing scenery, and your personal DVD is available for purchase at the end of your tour
Bookings made within 48 hours of the activity are tentative, and must be confirmed for availability.
Passengers who weigh more than 240 lbs. will be required to identify seating options prior to arrival at an additional cost. This will be easily accomplished in the follow-up phone call with The Snorkel Store.
There is a 25% fuel surcharge on all helicopter tours in Hawaii, across the industry. This charge will be applied at checkout.
Here’s what folks are saying on Yelp: