A combination of our West Maui and Hana/Haleakala Tours – with an exciting extra landing bonus! This 2-part tour gives you a thrilling tour of the entire island with a spectacular mountain-side landing.
What to Expect
- A combination of our West Maui and Hana/Haleakala Tours – with an exciting extra bonus!
- This detailed 90-minute tour of the entire island begins with a flight exploration of the most magnificent West Maui valleys, rainforest, and waterfalls
- Then comes the bonus: we land at our scenic and exclusive remote landing site at Ulupalakua Ranch, on the slopes of Haleakala
- Refreshments are served while you enjoy the breathtaking scenery and pastoral setting for approximately 20 minutes
- The flight then continues for a 45-minute exploration of East Maui, including Hana & Haleakala
- Your tour will start and end at Blue Hawaiian’s beautiful, multi-million dollar Hawaii Operations Center, located at the Kahului heliport
- Whether you choose one of our Eco-Stars or sleek, customized A-Stars, you’ll enjoy Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- A High Definition, live Blu-Ray Disc. DVD, or USB Stick recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased after your tour
- Two-way communication between you and your expert Blue Hawaiian pilot—each of whom is a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide
- Upgrade to Eco-Star aircraft, featuring first-class seating for every guest, an expansive cockpit, and incomparable panoramic views
Bookings made within 48 hours of the activity are tentative, and must be confirmed for availability.
Passengers who weigh more than 240 lbs. will be required to identify seating options prior to arrival at an additional cost. This will be easily accomplished in the follow-up phone call with The Snorkel Store.
There is a 25% fuel surcharge on all helicopter tours in Hawaii, across the industry. This charge will be applied at checkout.
Here’s what folks are saying on Yelp: