Imagine soaring through the air above volcanic cinder cones and the deep-sloping mountain ridges of Haleakala. Enjoy the view of the lush, tropical Hana rainforest with cascading waterfalls from your high-flying vantage point.
What to Expect
- A wonderful exploration of the most popular points of interest on the island including Haleakala National Park and Haleakala Crater
- Glide over Manawainui, Oheo Gulch (Seven Pools), Hana town, and the Hana Rainforest Preserve, the largest rainforest in the United States
- Catch sight of hundreds of beautiful waterfalls, Keanae valley and the rugged shoreline of East Maui
- Discover hidden gems from the air you could never see from the ground!
- Best seat in the house to behold rushing waterfalls, limpid pools, patches of taro plants, and luxuriant jungles of bamboo and fruit trees
- Your tour will start and end at Blue Hawaiian’s beautiful, multi-million dollar Hawaii Operations Center, located at the Kahului heliport
- Whether you choose one of our Eco-Stars or sleek, customized A-Stars, you’ll enjoy Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- Two-way communication between you and your expert Blue Hawaiian pilot—each of whom is a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide
- 4-camera digital DVD in-flight recording available for purchase at the end of your flight
- Upgrade to the Eco-Star helicopter, featuring first-class seating for every guest, an expansive cockpit, and incomparable panoramic views
Bookings made within 48 hours of the activity are tentative, and must be confirmed for availability.
Passengers who weigh more than 240 lbs. will be required to identify seating options prior to arrival at an additional cost. This will be easily accomplished in the follow-up phone call with The Snorkel Store.
There is a 25% fuel surcharge on all helicopter tours in Hawaii, across the industry. This charge will be applied at checkout.
Here’s what folks are saying on Yelp: