Picture yourself soaring above a volcanic crater and then gliding over sun-kissed tree-tops of the Hana Rainforest. The highlights of both East and West Maui are united in this unique aerial tour of the complete island of Maui.
What to Expect
- See Haleakala Crater, Oheo Gulch, Hana Town, Hana rainforest and the rugged shoreline of Northeast Maui
- Knife-edged ridges with mist-shrouded peaks separate the spectacular valleys that give Maui its nickname, “The Valley Isle”
- Waterfalls cascade down from towering cliffs into the streams running along the rainforest floor
- Explore deep, meandering valleys set in the rainforest of the ancient West Maui Mountains
- Your “Flying Theater” gives you the most supreme seat in the house to behold the best of Maui from the sky!
- Your tour will start and end at Blue Hawaiian’s beautiful, multi-million dollar Hawaii Operations Center, located at the Kahului heliport
- Whether you choose one of our Eco-Stars or sleek, customized A-Stars, you’ll enjoy Bose® aviation-grade noise-canceling headsets
- Two-way communication between you and your expert Blue Hawaiian pilot—each of whom is a State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide
- 4-camera digital DVD in-flight recording can be purchased at the end of the flight for a one-of-a-kind souvenir
- Upgrade to Eco-Star helicopter, featuring first-class seating for every guest, an expansive cockpit, and incomparable panoramic views
Bookings made within 48 hours of the activity are tentative, and must be confirmed for availability.
Passengers who weigh more than 240 lbs. will be required to identify seating options prior to arrival at an additional cost. This will be easily accomplished in the follow-up phone call with The Snorkel Store.
There is a 25% fuel surcharge on all helicopter tours in Hawaii, across the industry. This charge will be applied at checkout.
Here’s what folks are saying on Yelp: