Ride in a comfortable, modern submarine at depths of 125 ft. below sea level, and get 3 other Maui tours at a deep discount. Until recently, submarine rides were only available to the wealthy. Enjoy this unique opportunity to explore a universe of underwater sea-life and a sunken shipwreck without getting wet.
- Value Pack includes: Atlantis Submarine Tour; The Maui Ocean Center Aquarium; Maui Tropical Plantation (includes 45 minute tram tour) and the Bailey House Museum
- Save money, and build your itinerary, by bundling Maui activities
- The world’s first, and most technologically advanced passenger submarine is also comfortable, spacious, and air conditioned.
- Explore Maui’s spectacular underwater world of tropical fish, green sea turtles, and neon reef
- Your submarine has viewing windows on all sides
- CircleThe Carthaginian, a 19th-century ship, at the bottom of the ocean
- Excellent narration on sea life and submarine history from certified guide
- Travelers often report this is one of the most thrilling activities in Maui
- Atlantis Submarines has been featured on National Geographic television multiple times
- Live the dream that Jules Verne created in 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
- Atlantis Submarines gets excellent reviews online and in The Snorkel Store
- Great for folks who want to see beneath the ocean without getting wet
- Observe the submarine rise and descend before and after boarding
- Children must be 36 inches tall and everyone must be able to descend a vertical ladder
Bookings made within 48 hours of the activity are tentative, and must be confirmed for availability. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance in order to receive a full refund.
Here’s what folks said on Trip Advisor:
“This is a very professional operation…well worth the money.”
“Easy access to submarine dock in Lahaina. You take a speed boat out about a 1/2 mile to rendezvous with the submarine. If you have trouble climbing stairs or any mobility issues, this is NOT the excursion for you.”