Until recently, submarine rides were only available to the wealthy. Enjoy this unique opportunity to explore a universe of underwater sea-life and a sunken shipwreck without getting wet.
What to Expect
- The world’s first, and most technologically advanced passenger submarine is also comfortable, spacious, and air conditioned.
- Explore Maui’s spectacular underwater world of tropical fish, green sea turtles, and neon reef
- Your submarine has viewing windows on all sides
- CircleThe Carthaginian, a 19th-century ship, at the bottom of the ocean
- Excellent narration on sea life and submarine history from certified guide
- Travelers often report this is one of the most thrilling activities in Maui
- Call us for March~April Family Special 808-669-1077!
- Atlantis Submarines has been featured on National Geographic television multiple times
- Live the dream that Jules Verne created in 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
- Atlantis Submarines gets excellent reviews online and in The Snorkel Store
- Great for folks who want to see beneath the ocean without getting wet
- Observe the submarine rise and descend before and after boarding
- Children must be 36 inches tall and everyone must be able to descend a vertical ladder