Full Retail Price: $220.00
The Snorkel Store Price: $145.00
Experience Haleakala, the largest dormant volcano in the country, and then canvas the lush, mountain rainforests of Hana where parts of the movie Jurassic Park were filmed.
What to Expect
- Enjoy a once in a lifetime journey above one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world: Haleakala
- Traverse Haleakala’s cinder cone spires and expansive Mars-like terrain from the comfort of your modern, forward facing captain’s chair
- Discover The Road To Hana’s epic waterfalls and lush, verdant rainforests without the trouble of the long drive
- Explore 2 of Maui’s most sensational and contrasting geographic regions in a single helicopter adventure. Many of these destinations are not reachable by car
- This narrated adventure features detailed information about Maui’s ecology, history and culture from your friendly, knowledgeable pilot
- Expect 180 degree views from your stable, quiet, comfortable cabin seat
- Professional photography and video of your tour are available for an additional fee
- Your tour departs from the city of Kahului in Maui
- Air Maui has a perfect record for safety.
- For convenience, please write the weight of each passenger in the “notes” section at checkout
There is a 25% fuel surcharge on all helicopter tours in Hawaii. This charge will be applied at checkout.
Passengers who weigh more than 240 lbs or 420 per couple will be required to identify seating options prior to arrival at an additional cost. This will be easily accomplished in the follow-up phone call with The Snorkel Store.
Bookings made inside 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed with a vacation specialist for availability.
Here’s what folks said on Trip Advisor:
“It was a great time – the pilot flew the helicopter with great precision and had some nice knowledge of the island and things he was showing us.”
“The staff was extremely helpful. This was our first helicopter ride and it was amazing! We were surprised by how smooth the ride was – really smooth.”