Full Retail Price: $220.00
The Snorkel Store Price: $165.00
Fly above the red Mars-scapes of Mt. Haleakala, the largest dormant volcano in the country, and then canvas the lush, mountainous, rainforests of Hana, where Jurassic Park was filmed.
What to Expect
- Explore the desert like grandeur of Mt. Haleakala and the lush interior valleys of Hana’s mountain rain forests in one trip
- Many of these destinations are unattainable by car—often a 3 day guided hike would be required
- See one of the most remote tropical locations in the world from clear, 180 degree window views
- Relax in a comfortable, quiet helicopter cabin with leather, forward facing captain seats
- Skip the 12-hour drive to Hana, and helicopter in 45 Minutes instead
- Hana is where the movie Jurassic Park was filmed
- Learn about the culture, and ecology of Maui’s remote regions from your friendly, knowledgeable captain through headphones
- Haleakala is one of the most recognizable visual spectacles in the world
- Snap incredible photographs from the cabin of the helicopter
- Vacationers report this is the most memorable activity of their Maui vacation
- Air Maui has a perfect record for safety.
- Add the mountains of West Maui for only $50 more; the complete island tour is the trip of a lifetime.
There is a 25% fuel surcharge on all helicopter tours in Hawaii. This charge will be applied at checkout.
Passengers who weigh more than 240 lbs. will be required to identify seating options prior to arrival at an additional cost. This will be easily accomplished in the follow-up phone call with The Snorkel Store.
Bookings made inside 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed with a vacation specialist for availability.
Here’s what folks said on Trip Advisor:
“It was a great time – the pilot flew the helicopter with great precision and had some nice knowledge of the island and things he was showing us.”
“The staff was extremely helpful. This was our first helicopter ride and it was amazing! We were surprised by how smooth the ride was – really smooth.”