Whale Watch excursions in Maui will resume in December of 2018.
Sleep-in and get a discount on this popular whale tour ta’ boot. The 20 ft. Zodiac raft, one of the smallest and fastest in Maui will get you close to pods of humpback whales while keeping you safe and comfortable. Get cozy with the crew and other passengers on this exciting, 18 passenger eco-tour.
- Powerful, small boat creates opportunities for incredibly intimate experiences with whales
- Interact with pods of whales that are often aware of your presence
- Safe boats are engineered with pontoons to keep from rocking
- Every seat is front-row; whales are kept on the side for best viewing
- Captains trained to analyze lighting for the best photographs
- Boats are 60% shaded for comfort
- No megaphones
- Hear whale song with an underwater hydrophone
- Certified Marine Naturalist will explain the social patterns of whales
- Incredible sightseeing of Maui’s world famous oceanscapes and mountains
- Passengers often report emotional experiences encountering whales
Not appropriate for children under 4 years, pregnant women or if you have a back or neck injury.
Here is what folks say on TripAdvisor:
“Whale watching was one of the best things I’ve ever experienced! I would love to go back to Maui and do it again..”
“My husband, our teenage twins, my sister, her husband, their two teenage boys, and I, all agree that this excursion was the “Ultimate” and is a “must-do” on Maui.”