Set your course for adventure right from Ka’anapali beach on the beautiful sailing catamaran Sea Maui, and explore the brilliant underwater world of the West Maui coastline. Keep your eyes open for Hawaiian spinner and bottle nose dolphins, and during the winter months, you can experience the humpback whales that migrate from Alaska to our Maui waters.
What to Expect
- After you board Sea Maui from the beach, you will be offered breakfast and coffee prepared by Chef Joey
- We then set off in search of West Maui’s best snorkel sites that may include Honolua Bay, Cliff House, Olowalu, Mala Wharf and more
- Once in the water you will experience beautiful tropical fish, honu (Hawaiian green sea turtles), vibrant reef, and hopefully some other wildlife surprises
- After our second location, back on board you will enjoy a sumptuous lunch once again prepared by Chef Joey
- Post-snorkel bliss will include access to our premium beers, hand crafted cocktails and other libations as we take a leisurely cruise back to Ka’anapali Beach
- Your West Maui Snorkel adventure departs from Ka’anapali Beach in front of Whaler’s Village near Leilani’s
- Throughout your trip we will be using HD cameras to capture your adventure
- We will display these photos and videos on our on-board TVs and you will have the opportunity to own these memories
- Masks and snorkels for all ages/sizes (We do not provide prescription masks and/or masks to fit over glasses, so pick yours up at The Snorkel Store!)
- Just bring your towel, sunscreen and sense of adventure! We provide the rest
- May 19th -June 17 BYOB
All bookings are tentative and must be confirmed for availability. For last-minute bookings we recommend you call our customer care team—808 669 1077.
Here’s what folks are saying on Trip Advisor: