Sip champagne and dine on delicious hors d’oeuvres aboard a comfortable Maui sailboat at sunset. This exhilarating adventure is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy Maui’s stunning pink and orange sunset at sea.
What To Expect
- Glide out to sea from Lahaina’s shoreline on a sailboat propelled by island winds
- Take in Maui’s world-famous sunset from the intimate deck of this small sailing yacht
- Enjoy champagne, local craft brews, mai tais, wine, and delicious pupus (appetizers) from Maui’s favorite, Down The Hatch restaurant
- Spy humpback whales from your comfortable sailboat seat during whale season (December – May)
- A small group sailing tour of one of the world’s most beautiful island shorelines that’s both relaxing and exciting
- Departs from Lahaina Harbor between 4:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. depending on season
- This sailboat tour is 2 hours long
- Casual attire and a light jacket are recommended
- Includes drinks and hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to departure
- Paragon Sailing / Sail Maui is one of the most trusted providers in Hawaii
This tour has a 24 hour cancellation policy to receive a full refund.
Here’s what folks are saying on Yelp: