Full Retail Price: $135
The Snorkel Store Price: FREE Kids 8-12
Explore aerial bridges, platforms, and a pirate themed tree-house while ziplining through tropical eucalyptus tree-tops. This playful adventure in Upcountry Maui includes a controlled free-fall from 42 ft!
What to Expect
- Experience 6 thrilling ziplines of a variety of heights, speeds, and lengths as you work your way up to the 930 ft. finale
- Canopy ziplining uses a system of bridges, platforms, and ladders to create a relaxed, fun, Swiss Family Robinson style atmosphere
- Glide through the sky on 3 zipline rides, then stop for Maui’s new “Quick-Jump” free-fall
- East Maui’s cool, tropical rainforest is the ideal environment for ziplining
- The “Quick Jump” gives you the feeling of falling while landing you softly on your feet
- This is an excellent zipline tour for families with children
- Fly through the trees as you zip through a true tropical rainforest
- Friendly, knowledgeable, guides teach safety as well as Maui ecology, and history along the tour
- Includes snacks and refreshments at the “tree house” mid-tour
- Kids as young as 8 can go.
Participants must be a minimum of 8 years old and weigh between 50 – 250 lbs. to go on this zipline tour.
Bookings made inside 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed with a vacation specialist for availability.
Here’s what folks are saying about Piiholo Ziplines on Trip Advisor:
“Piiholo Ranch in the up country was a highlight of our time on Maui. The team that ran us through the courses was excellent. Really friendly and fun. The equipment was well-maintained and my wife and I felt very safe for our first experience ziplining.”
“I highly recommend Piiholo Ranch Zipline. We had a great experience and a great day with our guides. They kept us laughing and made us feel safe. Ui, Shestan and Kalani were amazing!!!!!”