Full Retail Price: $175.00
Online Shaka Price: $155.00
Charter a performance sailboat to the pristine, untouched island of Lana’i for snorkeling, sailing, sightseeing and relaxing. Experience pods of spinner dolphins and an abundance of remote natural beauty on this luxurious 7-hour fantasy excursion.
What to Expect
- Explore one of the most naturally beautiful destinations in the world on an elegant, eco-friendly performance sailing catamaran
- Picnic at Lana’i’s beautiful Hulopo’s Beach. Enjoy an afternoon of relaxing, dining, hiking and sunbathing
- Experience snorkeling with tropical fish, green sea turtles and colorful reef at world-famous Manele Bay—one of the top 10 snorkeling destinations in the world
- Discover underwater caves, blowholes, and spectacular volcanic rock formations like Sweetheart rock
- Use your Shaka Bucks to secure the lowest price possible on this highly sought after adventure tour
- Includes a deluxe continental breakfast, deli lunch and desert buffet on return trip
- Enjoy a unique performance sailing experience aboard your 49-passenger catamaran
- Bring your own beer option is available for this tour (cans only)!
- Sail Maui (Paragon) is one of the most trusted outfitters in Hawaii
- Departs from Lahaina Harbor Slip # 17. Check in at 7:30 AM. Returns around 2:30 PM
Extend This Online Deal To Our Stores
Sign Up Now To Get Your $150.00 Coupon
Bookings made inside 48 hours of the activity are tentative, and must be confirmed with a vacation specialist for availability.
Paragon has 4 1/2 out of 5 stars on Trip Advisor. Here’s what folks are saying:
“This is the second year in a row we have gone on the Paragon snorkel charter to Lana’i and it has been superb both times! The boat and crew (this year Capt. Ryan and Capt. Debbie) are top notch and the snorkeling was excellent! This was the best excursion of our vacation!”
“We booked this trip at the recommendation of a friend and are so glad we did. Seeing all the boats heading out to Molokini and how packed they were, it was nice to have space to spread out on this boat.”