—> Availability for Maui Wave Riders Surf and SUP has become limited during the pandemic. Reserve your lesson with real-time availability at the button below.
Get up on your board or your money back in this family friendly surf lesson in beautiful south Maui. Choose between group, semi-private, or private lessons!
What to Expect
- Live your dream of learning to surf in the warm, gentle waters of Maui
- Get up on your board in a 2-hour lesson!
- Have a blast with your knowledgeable, upbeat surf instructors
- Learn all the techniques necessary to surf, and ride a wave in only 1 lesson
- Group lessons are 6-8 students per instructor: * Must book min of 4 students for group lessons due to COVID guidelines
- Semi-group lessons are 2-4 students and require 2 to a party
- Private lessons are 1-on-1 or your own small group
- Surf lessons are a family friendly activity, and your surfboard is included
- Safety and technique are featured
- Semi-Private lessons save you more than $50 compared to a private lesson
Bookings made inside 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed for availability. You must have at least 2 people in your party to book a semi-private lesson.
Here’s what folks said on Trip Advisor:
“Wow! We learned to surf! Justin rocks -he made it so easy. So informative, made us feel at ease. Great pictures too! Can’t wait to go back.”
“Originally me and my partner were going to book with the Royal Hawaiian Surf Academy but put off by the beefcake standing outside.”