Kayak Maui’s incredible coastline with views of Lanai, Molokai, and the West Maui Mountains, then snorkel with dozens of species of tropical fish at world famous Black Rock.
What to Expect
- Convenient 3-hour kayak excursion located close to the resorts
- World-class sightseeing and snorkeling
- Sit-on-top kayaks make for an easy, relaxed, paddling experience
- Gorgeous vistas of the West Maui Mountains as well as 3 islands in the Pacific
- Enjoy Green Sea Turtles and schools of tropical fish through translucent waters from your kayak perch
- Paddle amongst moored yachts and colorful parasails
- Surround yourself with abundant species of exotic sea life and colorful reef at Black Rock
- Monk Seals, Spinner Dolphins, Blue Whales, and Eagle Rays are sometimes visible
- Explore one of the world’s most recognizable locations on a safe, comfortable kayak
- Learn about Maui’s history and ecology from your friendly guide
- Calm waters make this a great trip for beginners and kids 5 and up are welcome
- All kayak gear, snacks, and beverages included
The kayaking video below is not from Maui Kayaks.
Bookings made inside 48 hours of the activity are tentative and must be confirmed with a vacation specialist for availability.