MIX AND MATCH
We like to pair wines with cheeses, and desserts with dinners. One of the best ways to enjoy Maui is to pair one of its world famous snorkeling beaches with a local favorite restaurant!
1. KAANAPALI BEACH AND THE HULA GRILL
In the heart of the hotel capital of Maui is a beach that’s been voted #1 in the world more than a dozen times!
- A paved walking trail lines the entire expanse of this gorgeous sand beach
- Enjoy panoramic views of 2 islands in the Pacific, Molokai, and Lanai
- Snorkel world famous Black Rock without getting in the car!
It’s easy to enjoy a restaurant that brings the beach to your table!
- Get burgers and tacos at the barefoot bar, or steak and seafood in the upscale dining area
- Located right in the center of Kaanapali beach, Hula grill is an excellent starting point for your day
- Your feet are in the sand with a Mai Tai in your hand: Hula Grill is one of the only places in Maui to legally enjoy a drink on the beach
2. NAPILI BAY AND THE SEA HOUSE RESTAURANT
A family friendly beach that’s protected from wind and waves by a crescent shaped bay!
- Just 10 minutes from Kaanapali, you’ll enjoy Maui’s exotic natural beauty with easy beach access
- Let the incredibly soft sand at Napili Bay squish through your toes—Napili Bay is one of Maui’s best beaches for sunbathing
- Boogie board or paddle board with the gentle seclusion from wind and waves of a half-moon shaped bay
Sea House Restaurant
The only truly “ocean front” restaurant in Maui, the Sea House has the best sunset view on the island!
- Leave your stuff on the beach and walk to Sea House for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
- Get Kalua Pork tacos or Poki Tuna nachos for $6 or $7 during happy hour
- The best environment for a romantic dinner around
3. KAPALUA BAY AND MERRIMAN’S RESTAURANT
Kapalua, which means “arms embracing the ocean” is a small bay that offers some of the best snorkeling in Maui!
- Kapalua Bay is framed by rock outcroppings that look like arms stretching out to the water
- Explore an underwater universe of tropical fish and green sea turtles at one of the best snorkel beaches in Maui
- Plenty of shade available on the grass beneath the palm trees
Pull out all the stops at Maui’s premium, beachfront dinner location!
- Enjoy a 90% locally sourced menu featuring authentic Hawaiian regional cuisine
- Make a reservation for a high-end dinner, or watch whales from the “drinks only” visitor’s deck
- Get discounts on Mai Tai’s, wine and beer, from 3-5 each afternoon
4. KEAWAKAPU BEACH AND 5 PALMS RESTAURANT
Nick-named “Sidewalks”, this flat sand beach is perfect for collecting shells or taking a long walk.
- Explore far and wide on the large sand beaches of south Maui’s pristine coastline
- Conveniently located at the foot of a number of resort communities
- Snorkel one of the best spots in the area without straying far from your towel
5 Palms Restaurant
A pub, a sushi bar, and a fancy restaurant offer something for everyone at this idyllic resort restaurant!
- The 5 Palms has 3 levels of ocean view seating
- Enjoy a large menu that offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and a variety of cuisines
- Get 50% off sushi and pupus (appetizers) each day before 5:00 p.m.
One of the easiest ways to plan a day in Maui is to pair one if it’s world famous beaches with a local favorite local restaurant. Since a day at the beach is inexpensive, you’ll have some money left over to grab some grub at the best spots for dining on the island! Stop into The Snorkel Store for coupons at some of these top Maui restaurants.
Get Maui Adventure Info In Your Inbox!