Ohana Means Family
At The Snorkel Store we LOVE Maui, and we want to show you how to do Maui right.
When you join us at The Snorkel Store you have access to so much more than just snorkels: you’re a part of our Ohana.
Your free ohana Perks
Here are the things you’ll get every time your family joins ours in Maui:
- FREE daily Maui Snorkel Report
- FREE customized beach map based on ocean conditions during your stay
- Unmatched customer service that you’ve rated 5-stars on both Yelp and Trip Advisor—check out what folks have been saying recently
- Custom-fit everything
- Snorkels with “dry-mouth technology”, exclusively
- Get a FREE beach chair or boogie board when you reserve 2 or more snorkel sets online
- Special discounted pricing for all Maui adventures—connect with Maui’s top outfitters, including Pacific Whale Foundation, Trilogy and Paragon
- Tips on where to find the FREE parking on the island
- Tips to the most beautiful drives on Maui
- Tips on the best happy hours on the island
- No time-share presentations. We’re not in business with real estate companies.
- Downloadable PDF’s for The Road To Hana, Maui’s Beaches, Hiking In Maui and each region of the island
- Owner-operated business.
- Hand-washed gear. We never use bleach. Guaranteed clean and safe.
- Grab a Hawaiian shave ice at “The Shave Ice Spot” inside our Ka’anapali location
You Came to Maui for the beaches
Most folks come to Maui to relax on the island’s world-famous beaches. Here are a few tips to ensure an unforgettable Maui trip.
- Maui’s world-famous beaches are our favorite thing about the island. Prioritize your time at the beach create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Half of Maui is underwater. Go snorkeling to experience 100% of Maui.
- See turtles every day of your Maui vacation. We’ll show you exactly where to go.
Have a question? Text us at 808-669-1077!